Oh oh oh my, oh oh my , gawd!
Friday, June 18, 2010


'I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability. '
-Bruce Jenner


Hellohellohello!
Firstly, i wanna say, thankyou to Constance & stacey for spamming my holy Tagbox.
HAHA, you won a place on my blog post lea!:>
Anyway, first week of sportsschool was considered awesome, i miss it.

Monday went for checkup. kidney still can make it!
Still need to go for some tube surgery , minor!
And blood test! Tiring! :(.

& keifa, sorrry lo! i know me update slow laaaa.
hehehe.

i want to train.
BADLY.






'Champions. they never stop training 'til they get it right.'
i don't want to give up. No.
I want to prove my stand.
I know i can do it.
Every training, every effort i put in counts.
I don't like losing out.
I have already lose out in terms of time & experience.
I won't let that happen again.

@ 6:38 AM