Smile and the whole world smiles with you!
Sunday, June 6, 2010


' If you were ever to notice me. '

Hello world! i wanna get gingerbread man and hearts ring. so cute!
I just gave my smallsmallsmallllllllllll fingernails makeovers! hehehe.
I need to cut to side fringe. Outgrown Bangs sucks!
Tomorrows training Coming! yesyesyes:D.
Oh, i wish mummy had put my christian name in my nric. so cute right!
ANGEL. muahahahahha! okay sorry.
anyway, two more days to kerstin birthday! heheheh!
i wish i have longer nails. Boo.
I need to find someone to study with me tomorrow. SERIOUSLY!
Goddamnit.
Oh and yea. got a new book from mph. Its called- Soul wisdom!
helps me with all those negatives thoughts and stuffs.
& yea, i need to go charge my phone-.-.


-Daily Motivation
Chuck away all those negatives thoughts.
& just give it your all.


@ 4:31 AM