When we collide, sparks fly.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
' & then i was thinking, who was i to you? '

sometime i wonder, why is everybody changing.
Its a matter of fact that people do change,
you can't keep them for the way you want them to be.
its life, nobody can change that.
different perspective makes a lot of a difference.
every time i thought you could be trusted,
you betrayed me with another single lie.
& i was thinking, its hopeless.
you wouldn't change for the better.
Changing revolves everybody,
its just whether your gonna make your fullest of it,
or just plainly misusing it.
i was thinking, why did i even waste time explaining to you.
Telling you, your worth my tears, telling myself, she'll change.
But all i know is that i was deceiving myself.
& when i know the truth, it actually hurts. Really much.
You really worth it? Were you worth all this?
I don't know. Don't want to think about so much.
Cause i know i've got more important stuffs to think of,
to do.
i ain't gonna stop for you, time's not stopping for me.
i learnt to let go, learnt from sacrifices.
I'll never satisfy you, so i shall stop.
Its just plain deceiving.
a facade.



@ 8:07 PM