Still thinking if i am worth it.
Friday, July 2, 2010
' im running dead without you' .




Hai.
i am dead from tagging 200photos. serve me right for thinking its a great idea to kill boredom.
hahahah, had fun at wildwildwet with the whole school this week.

so ya, tell me if its worth it. should i just ignore everything, being myself, holding back every tears, that always have the urge to rush out, or whatever shit it is.

Cause i wanna be that girl who is worth the cries, worth the fight. i wanna be the girl who is strong in the heart. i wanna be the girl who is willing, to put her whole effort into what she needs to be focusing on.

Illusional crap. Cause i know i tried, even if i failed. yea am a badass, then you are?
i dont want to rant, really. i am just sick of it. i mean i know everybody changed. but what was the cause for everybody to change. everybody acting like they ain't no last time.

They'll come blaming me like i kept my silence and that i am drifting apart from them. The truth is, I hate them being so chaotic. talk about united, we were never united. for as long as i know, everybody never stop bitching about each other. i don't wanna do something so low life. So i rather keep my mouth shut, i dont wannna be involve in a bitching session.
Cause i know i'll rather them to dislike me, rather then me starting to dislike myself.


yea and you run me down.

@ 6:31 AM