i don't like how i am feeling.
Monday, August 23, 2010
you knew i wasn't good enough. your gentle soul didn't want to hurt me. you chose to give me false hopes, thinking it was a better choice. you wanted the best for us, thinking i will be able to achieve it. But in the end of the day, we know the crowd applauded for you. not us. Its time to face cruel reality. i ain't good enough for you. i will always be a back up, and extra by the stage,
with you, the truly great one shining as the limelight. I know i am not good enough. I wanted to leave the critics, far far away, that i will be left alone. I don't like to be judged. i don't like the feeling of being second to you. You would never know how i felt cause, you will always be the limelight, with that mesmerizing smile of yours, capturing everybody's attention. You would never know how i felt cause, you are the one with the outstanding results, the amazing stuns are all created by you. & you will never know how i felt, cause, its impossible for you to be in my shoes. Cause, i will always lose. to you.

@ 9:13 AM