running away from the scrunching pain of reality.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
' sorry, but my heart isn't that strong to carry the amount of pain you had left for me.'




hai guys, so sorry that i hadn't post for two months at least. guess its dead, again. ._.
troubles came finding me. now that i can't study, i need to find something to vent my feelings onto. luckily, i still have you, threedeadroses.

I don't know why i am still dwelling, even when i knew the truth. i mean i want to forget everything. really, but i can't bring myself to. my only question is that since your not ready and wounded, why drag me along and pull me into this miserable pain? just so you know, i am dying from hurting from all the wounds you had left for me. thanks so muchhh.

I really love you. a lot. it was like a fairytale, and i thought it would have ended with a happy ever after ending. Not much to my delight though. I don't even know what your thinking, maybe everything was a mistake from the start.

So why the hell do i still get jealous, and the longing for you, even though i hated you for how much pain you had brought for me?

i don't know.



@ 11:02 PM